Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back Again

I have been out of the seen for a while and unfortunately have not been updating my blog. I have been reading a new book called "Peak Learning" and it talks about the development of our brains and how we learn things. It has always been said that you quit learning as you get older so if you want to learn a new language you should do it as a child. I always found this alarming and felt I could still learn as I get older.

Do you think we can still learn as we get older?

Leading experts in our emerging world of ever more rapid change agree that learning throughout life is now a key to personal success. "In the new information society where the only constant is change," says John Naisbitt, author of Megatrends, "we can no longer expect to get an education, no one skill, that last a lifetime now. Like it or not, the information society has turned all of us into lifelong learners."

We each approach learning differently, what have you found to be successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment