Saturday, July 11, 2009

Introduction

A quick bio on myself. I am 31 years old with a Bachelors Degree in Business Mangement and have over 12 years experience in Human Resources. I started working as a Human Resource Assistant right out of High School and worked my way up as I went to school. I have worked in the Healthcare, Insurance and Call Center industries within those 12 years.

I have been married to my wonderful wife for almost 10 years now and we have two beautiful kids, Kennedy (6) and Zacary (3). I was born in Utah and ironically lived in Utah for the first 27 years of my life but the last three have been a rollercoaster that has taken us to Texas and back to Utah then to Idaho and now back to Utah.

I wanted to start this blog to go along with my Twitter posts to network with other professionals. I hope to provide a gread deal of information and a chance for others to ask questions that might be in need of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment